Please Note: Fast Cover Provides Travel Insurance Cover For Snow Sports and 43 Existing Medical Conditions*, When You Click On The Fast Cover Quote Link Below, You Can See What They Cover. However If You Have A Pre-Existing Medical Condition That Is Not Covered By Fast Cover – Please Contact Us – As We Can Arrange A Different Travel Insurance Policy For You.
Fast Cover Snow Sports Travel Insurance
To find out more or to get a quote directly from Fast Cover click this link Fast Cover Travel Insurance
Snow Sports & Ski Travel Insurance
Are you keen to carve up the slopes on a snowboard or skis? Skate on a frozen lake, glide across the arctic tundra behind a team of huskies, or zoom down an ice luge?
Whatever winter sports you’re into, make sure you have travel insurance that covers all the skiing, snowboarding and snow activities you want to do.
Even if you’re an experienced skier or have been carving up the same runs for years, you can never be sure something unexpected won’t happen on your next trip.
A fellow thrillseeker may make an unexpected move, you might hit a patch of ice or mogul the wrong way, or come off second best with an obstacle on the way down. You might not even make it out of the lodge if the weather closes in unexpectedly and shuts the lifts down completely!
A Fast Cover Snow Sports Plus policy provides cover for these types of scenarios, plus a range of other benefits.
To find out more or to get a quote directly from Fast Cover click this link Travel Insurance
Who can buy Snow Sports travel insurance?
Ski and snow sports holidays are generally riskier than a holiday spent relaxing on a beach somewhere, so it’s important to have good cover before you hit the slopes.
Taking out Snow Sports travel insurance is essential for any travellers who want to do any skiing, snowboarding or other winter sports, no matter where in the world you’re headed.
Fast Cover can provide Snow Sports cover for travellers up to 69 years of age, even if you’re a novice skier. This includes:
- Green run skiers or snowboarders taking a weekend break to Thredbo for their first time.
- Expert snowboarders hitting the black runs on Mount Buller or the terrain park at Perisher.
- Families taking the kids to the snow for the first time in Queenstown in New Zealand.
- Working holidays in Canada who want to hit the slopes on their days off.
- Cross-country skiers and those who want to go off-piste, heli-skiing or cat-skiing.
- Travellers seeking the best conditions in top notch ski resorts in Japan, Europe or the United States for a week or two.
- And the endless winter chasers we’re all jealous of who will be on the mountain for the whole season!
Wherever you’re planning your next white trip, don’t forget to pack your ski travel insurance.
With a ski travel insurance policy, you’ll be able to jump on the lift with confidence knowing you’ve got great cover for your winter holiday.
To find out more or to get a quote directly from Fast Cover click this link Insurance For Ski & Snowboard Holiday
Why do I need to buy Snow Sports travel insurance?
No matter where in the world you’re headed, travelling always comes with a few risks. Winter sports holidays in particular have one of the highest potentials for injuries, as well as the same risks involved in travelling anywhere.
Medical expenses can quickly add up when you’re overseas, and unexpected travel delays or cancellation can quickly turn your dream holiday into a nightmare.
Some of the most common incidents travellers encounter on a winter holiday include:
- Broken bones, dislocations and internal injuries sustained on the slopes.
- Concussions and head injuries from colliding with objects or other skiers.
- Hypothermia, frostbite and other cold-related injuries.
- Unexpected cancellation of your ski holiday due to a family emergency or medical reason.
- Theft of belongings such as mobile phones, cameras, wallets and handbags.
- Damage to your rental vehicle in an accident on the icy roads.
- Damage, loss or theft of your snow gear and equipment.
- Piste closure due to bad weather conditions.
As well as providing cover in these scenarios, our Snow Sports Plus travel insurance can provide an allowance for equipment hire if yours is damaged or stolen so you don’t miss out.
Compensation can also be claimed for your lift passes or the unused portion of your ski package if you have to cancel your trip early due to an injury or illness!
To find out more or to get a quote directly from Fast Cover click this link Get Your Cover Here – Travel Insurance
Why choose Fast Cover for your Snow Sports travel insurance?
Unlike many other ski travel insurance policies, Fast Cover’s snow policies cover off-piste skiing and snowboarding (with a licensed instructor), cross-country skiing and snowboarding, glacier skiing and snowboarding, heli-skiing and snowboarding, cat-skiing and snowboarding, and other sports like snowmobiling, sledding and tobogganing.
To find out more or to get a quote directly from Fast Cover click this link Get An Instant Quote
*Fast Cover Covers 43 Pre Existing Medical Conditions as at 11 May 2018, this may have changed, so please check what they do cover when preparing your quote – as they have links to what they cover in terms of pre-existing. Consider the PDS.